fredag 4. desember 2009

COOL METAL DUDES THAT ARE STILL INTO METAL pt. 2

KATON DE'motherfucking PENA


Fight the power!




He looks like a black Rob Halford now though, minus the gayness maybe.
or more like Rob Hellfro (you gotta admit that is pretty clever).



This guy knows his metal as well.
He started some shit out back in the really early days with a band called Phantasm. I think they even had that bassist that was in Metallica for like 2 days or something.

Anyway. Phantasm released two demos, which both are fucking awesome, and you should totally check them out. I think they rereleased that shit in some compilation thing. Buy it.

Now I'm gonna be honest though, I haven't really heard anything other then the two first Hirax albums, which are fucking awesome as well. I even saw them live once, and they played a bunch of new songs and I was like.. Hey this shit sounds awesome I'm totally gonna fucking buy their new albums or whatever after the show. Then they played Bombs of Death and I forgot about the whole thing. Come to think of it, I think I managed to steal a patch and a sticker though.

I don't think he's done much more then sining on two awesome releases, being an awesome vocalist/frontman, and touring fucking everywhe.

Oh wait. He have.


He has his own fucking record company(at least I'm guessing this is his idea). It's called BLACK DEVIL RECORDS. Now, I'm not sure if that is somewhat racist, but I find it pretty funny. Anyway he's selling a bunch of awesome stuff, including some pretty sweet compilations. at the website you should check it out and give him some money Right fucking now. Some of it is even pretty damn cheap.

And just look at those albums he's selling. Morbosidad? That's pretty obscure. Imagine if people like Dave Mustaine and Tom Araya would be into those bands now. It's kinda like that, only he's black and his name is Katon, and he eats metal for breakfast, and then he shits it out. And if he could, probably even fuck it too. I bet if it was legal to marry a music genre, Katon would so fucking marry Metal. Just look at how fucking metal he is. Just the way he talks is fucking metal.
Just look at this video. Look.



The only other old metal dude I could imagine releasing something like that is this guy right here (to the left, you fucking idiot). Actually I faintly remember hanging around those guys when they were all posing for pictures and stuff. Shit, I should have gotten one too, and told him to revive Phantasm.



And I'm not gonna write a COOL METAL DUDES THAT ARE STILL INTO METAL pt. 3 with Fenriz in it, bucase he's doing a damn good job keeping up his true and old school image just by himself, so yeah. Fuck you Fenriz.

Ingen kommentarer: